Thursday 22 June 2017

It's Release Day !

Welcome to release day for Simon Says Stamp's "One of a Kind" !



This release is full of scruffy stamps, ink pads, sequins, dies and more !

I was so lucky to receive this gorgeous Picture Box Fox die !  Isn't he cute ?!



You can see a list of everything I used below

Now hop on over to Simon Says Stamp and their new release and happy shopping !! 


PRODUCTS I USED











By clicking on these links, you will be taken directly to the product I have used over at the Simon Says Stamp Store.  I use compensated affiliate links which means that if you make a purchase via one of these links I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.  

I really appreciate your visit and support to myself and my blog.

 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...