Wednesday 22 June 2016

Kuretake UK - Fabricolor Twin Markers

I had fun decorating this cotton drawstring bag using the Kuretake Fabricolor Twin Marker Pens.



I'm not very good at drawing so decided to use a stencil for my design !  The stencil I used is by Simon Says Stamp and is called "Swirls and Dots".  

This was really easy and I was really impressed with how juicy the pens are and how vibrant the colours are too.  This design was just perfect and I really love the finished design.

To finish, I ironed the bag as this fixes the colour and makes the colours permanent.

I can highly recommend these pens !  They would be fabulous for t-shirts, personalised presents for a newborn or even a pair of canvas shoes !  

Have fun !


 





1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...