Wednesday 27 January 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes !





Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Create with Critters Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Anything Goes !

The Design Team are this week showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp products.  If you have any of these products we would love you to use them but if not, please still join in !!

For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store !




I just adore this "Roses for You" stamp set and matching dies, I love how they are "scribbled", such a great look !

 You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !





http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/


11 comments:

  1. SO pretty, Jo! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty, Jo! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jo, a super design with such pretty stamp, especially with the gold details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Jo, I love your colouring and that stitched border is now topping my wishlist, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, stunning card Jo...luv that heart and the flowers! hope your weekend is grand! sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, stunning card Jo...luv that heart and the flowers! hope your weekend is grand! sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The gold embossing with peachy tones is a really nice combo!


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the gold embossing and beautiful pastel colours on your card Jo. I love the wonky stitched detail on the border. I am waiting for that die to arrive :) Gorgeous card, Jo!
    Gayatri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! Love the soft colors with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card - love that stamp (on my wish list)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...