Friday 7 August 2015

Hey Cupcake !

I'm here with another baking delight  !!

Kuretake UK's theme for August is of course Baking !


Firstly I chose my paper for the background of this card.  I wanted something bright and colourful, I had "party" in mind !


I then die cut the Happy Birthday circle and cupcake with the Simon Says Stamp "Happy Birthday Circle Die".  I used Strathmore Watercolor card for this.  I coloured the Happy Birthday circle with a Violet Wink of Stella Pen.


I then coloured the bottom of the cupcake with an Orange Wink of Stella Pen.



I used a ZIG Two Way Glue Pen to stick down the Happy Birthday Circle.


I then coloured the top of the cupcake with a White Wink of Stella Pen.



I decided that some "frosting" was in order so I added some glue from a ZIG Two Way Glue Pen to the top of the cupcake and covered it in Rock Candy Distress Glitter.


and there we have it, a yummy cupcake complete with frosting !

I hope this has got you inspired to reach for your Wink of Stella Pens again. Don't forget, a Wink of Stella isn't just for Christmas !!

 







1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Love the colouring using different Wink of Stella's. Love the background too. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...