Friday 5 June 2015

Clearly Besotted Stamps - June Release Teaser Day 4

Well, the day has finally arrived when you can purchase the new release from Clearly Besotted Stamps. You just have to wait until 10pm ! 

 I'm here with my final teaser for you.

I would like to say a HUGE thank you again to Stephanie and her amazing Design Team for having me again this month.  I truly feel honoured to be part of your team so thank you sooo much !


This stamp set is called "Best Teacher".  There is also an apple die too.  Both are just gorgeous and absolutely perfect for those thank you cards for teachers.

I'll be back soon with a couple more cards I have made from this release but in the meantime, happy shopping !


 




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jo, I love that apple! You have been amazing this month, thank you so much for guest designing with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your card and tag Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! This sure will be loved by every teacher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...