Wednesday 1 April 2015

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday !







Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes Challenge !


It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Happy Birthday !

Please make a happy birthday celebration creation !

We are celebrating our 6th Birthday ! WOO HOO ! Our 1st ever challenge was on Wednesday 1st April 2009, hasn't time flown ! We would like to take this opportunity to thank YOU all for joining in with the challenges !

I have been with the DT since day one and it doesn't seem 6 years ago that we sat holding our breath waiting for the first challenge to go live !  It was (and still is) so exciting !!

We are showcasing our very own SIMON SAYS STAMP EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
To mark this special occasion Simon Says Stamp will be giving away not 1 but 6 $50 vouchers to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store !

50dollar_voucher_600px


I am always in need of cards for boy's birthday's and this stamp set is just perfect.  I especially love this game controller - I can think of lots of boys this is ideal for as well as all those grown up boys !!

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !







http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/






13 comments:

  1. Such a fun design, Jo! I'm pinning this, as I always have trouble coming up with ideas for boy cards. Congrats to you as a designer from day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun design, Jo! I'm pinning this, as I always have trouble coming up with ideas for boy cards. Congrats to you as a designer from day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! I love how you created the cord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, a fabulous boy card with a great play station console image a great design!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jo :-) Oh, I remember day 1 too, I had scheduled wrong and published early and almost had a heart attack lol :-) memories ,,,,, haha :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jo and so perfect for a boy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! Love the black twine used for the game controller cord :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Fab card Jo, great use of the stamp set resulting in a super cool boy card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous boy card!! so playful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Jo - great for a teenager!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...