Wednesday 29 April 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes !







Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Clean and Simple Challenge !


It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Anything Goes !

The Design Team are this week showcasing Prima Products.


For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px



Using Prima is a good excuse to get all those pretties out !  I also love these Mixed Media Dolls.  I have paper pieced her dress with Prima papers.  I was lucky enough to receive the BoBunny papers for a commission for Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine recently and I must say, they are so beautiful.  Really pretty papers and embellishments.  I kept every last scrap and used the few pieces I had left for this tag !  They went perfectly with the pretty Prima papers too.

The flowers I used are Prima too, they are just older ones I had in my stash.  Prima make thousands of different flowers, you'll love them all !

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !

I have added this tag to my Etsy Shop !






http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/






11 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing these dolls, Jo, especially when they've been paper-pieced like you did! Love the butterflies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing these dolls, Jo, especially when they've been paper-pieced like you did! Love the butterflies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Jo :-) the whole design is so pretty, I love the colours and the flowers, absolutely stunning :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Jo! It's so pretty and feminine, I love how you've paper pieced the Prima Doll
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Jo!! Such a sweet image!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is beautiful! I just love the paper doll and all of the pretty embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous tag Jo, an adorable 'doll' with great paper piecing and such pretty colours and embellishment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning tag, Jo! The embellishing is absolutely perfect!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag, wonderful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...