Wednesday 28 January 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes !







Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Have a Heart Challenge !


It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Anything Goes !

The Design Team are this week showcasing Clearly Besotted Stamps/Lil Inker products !


For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px



I dusted off my sewing machine for this card !  I used some silver thread for the stitching on the card and the balloons.  I slightly bent the balloons too to give them a 3D look.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !






http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo! The papers are so pretty and I love how you've stitched through the cute little balloons
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun mix, Jo! Love that the balloons are heart--shaped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mix, Jo! Love that the balloons are heart--shaped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo :-) I have this stamp and die set and love what you did with it ! I need to get mine out too now ! thew whole design of this is lovely :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous--->check
    Charming--->check
    Inspiring--->check
    I can not love this card more, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Jo, a lovely design and papers - I love the stamp and die set and fabulous stitching on the balloons!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fabulous card, love the stitched balloons.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Jo! Love the touch of stitching! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and I love the silver stitching making them 3D!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very fun! love the hot air balloons and the stitching you added :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...