Wednesday 7 January 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New !






Happy New Year !

I hope you all had a super Christmas and fun at New Year and are ready to start a fresh new year of crafting ?

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes Challenge !

Don't forget there will be two lucky winners of that challenge !!

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Something New !

It can be anything new, new house, new job, new baby or even just new stash !

The Design Team are this week showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Exclusive products !


For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px




I used some new stash I received just after Christmas.  I've been after these little penguins for the longest time so nabbed them quick when they came back into stock !  I also received the new Simon Says Stamp Card Kit so I used quite a few bits a pieces from that.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !








11 comments:

  1. Super cute card Jo :-) I love the little penguin, so adorable and the snowflake background with the sequins is fab :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Jo! Love that penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Jo! I just love that cute little penguin and with the coffee cup...? So cute!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your card, Jo, what a fun scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Jo - I love your snowflake stamped background and such an adorable cute penguin!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jo, the penguin is adorable
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Jo! That penguin is too cute!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Jo! darlin card...luv this! hope you have a super weekend!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Jo - I think I'm going to have to cave and buy that set - should have maybe done it 3 months ago though, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...