Friday 30 January 2015

Hold On Tight To Your Dreams

I'm here to show off another card I made with the fabulous Tim Holtz set "Big Top".  We had a challenge a few weeks ago over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the DT showcased Tim Holtz goodies and I used this stamp set then.  You can see it here.     I really enjoyed making this card for this challenge and as I'm always in need of a bloke's card so I made another one at the same time.


Lol's had used a mesh stamp on her card for this challenge and I loved it !  I knew I had a similar mesh stamp somewhere so I went in search for it !

You can see a list of everything I used below.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the snow if you have any !  We had a sprinkling last night and I'm dancing for some more !




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...