Wednesday 14 August 2013

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Monochromatic



It's Wednesday and



Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

MONOCHROMATIC
so choose a colour and use it !  You can use skin tones too !

The DT are this week showcasing Paper Smooches products


As always Heidi will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store !




Simon Says Stamp




I just loved this little chap when I saw him !  This set has lots of "hang ups" and is so versatile, for any occasion.

I hope you have been inspired and we look forward to seeing all your monochromatic creations !

As always, you can see links of everything I used for this card below.

Hope you have a great day and thank's for your visit !








8 comments:

  1. This one made me smile, Jo! Love your mix in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Jo! I love the background and the darling squirrel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Jo, such an adorable image and your background is rabulous!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Jo!! Love that woodgrain!! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and love the woodgrain background.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Jo!! Love it! Too sweet!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool... I LOVE the woodgrain with the hearts in, and the corrugated lines going on the other axis - brilliant!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun! I'm sure that whoever received this would definitely take you up on hanging out! I love the woodgrain background, the corrugated side piece and the fur texture you gave this little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...