Saturday 6 July 2013

Be...Everyday

Good afternoon ! Well, it looks like Summer has finally arrived in style in the UK and it's hot, hot, hot. You watch us all moan now that it's too hot !!

I've been home alone this morning as the girls have been at farm club so I had a play with the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch and and CAS-ual Fridays.

Here is the sketch for CAS(E) this Sketch



The theme over at CAS-ual Fridays is to make a project using some sort of material.




 I used up the scraps I had left from yesterday's card and tag of Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss"

The material I used was some cheese cloth.

Thank you for your visit.  

Have a great Saturday and enjoy the sunshine !


 

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jo! This is a lovely card! It's a great take on the sketch! I love the sequins on it! They are great little details! :)

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love this! The cheesecloth and sequins are such wonderful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love how you used the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love the cheesecloth! Great job with the sketch too. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is suuuper fun Jo! LOVE the design and the way you've incorporated the fabric! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the great texture of the cheesecloth and that fun plaid paper! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...