Wednesday 27 March 2013

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes

Good afternoon ! What a gorgeous day it is today !  It makes such a change from the dark gloomy stuff we have had for a week now.   I know everyone is talking about it, but isn't it cold brrrr !

The girls started their Easter holidays this week and its been so nice not to have to rush around every morning.  They can't wait until the weekend and all that chocolate.  Anyone would think it was going to be Christmas again !!

I have been busy making some cards for Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine, a job which I adore.  I can't give anything away but I must say, it has been sooo hard getting my head thinking about hot, sunny days !!! but I have managed it and I hope you like what I have made come July !

Anyway, its Wednesday and that can only mean one thing......time to announce our next challenge over at Simon Says Challenge !!


Simon Says Stamp

Thank you to everyone who joined in last week with our last challenge.  We had lots of wonderful entries !



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog



This week our challenge is 

ANYTHING GOES

The DT are this week showcasing Avery Elle and Mama Elephant products.

As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!





I just love this Blossoms and Blooms stamp set by Avery Elle and as for the Hero Arts inks, well, they are fantabulous !  I have been looking for some great coloured inks for a long time now and I can highly recommend these ones.  I bought the little cubes which are in sets of 4 but you can also buy the large pads too.  I shall certainly be getting some more of these, they are yummy !

I have linked everything I used below.

I am entering my card into the following challenges :

2 Sisters - Easter/Spring

Addicted to CAS - Spring

Just Us Girls - Photo Inspiration Challenge

The DT have made some amazing cards for your inspiration again this week.  We look forward to seeing all your creations !

Thank you so much for your visit and I hope you have a great Wednesday !






Follow on Bloglovin






15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo :-) I love the bright sunshiny colours and sentiment :-) FAB :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Jo! I adore these colors together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jo and yes its cold!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jo, I love your colours, beautiful stamping and a fabulous sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, don't tell anyone else, but I think yours is my favorite card this week! LOVE these colors and how you combined the stamps into this pleasing design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,
    love the colours,
    thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog,
    hugs from sLOVEnija
    Tamara P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty card, Jo! I love the pearl accents :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulously done!! Love how you used the colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jo! Love how you combined the colors into this fun and funky design! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Jo, love the spring colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cheerful creation. Love the flower border stamping.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully bright card. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo. Wonderful card. Love the colours. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to CAS challenge this week.
    Happy Easter,
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such lovely, fresh colours - a great Spring card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...