Saturday 12 January 2013

BasicGrey Challenges - New Beginnings/Something New

Good afternoon and welcome to another BasicGrey Challenges ! We are back after a good earned Christmas break and looking forward to joining you for another exciting year using BasicGrey products !!

You will be thrilled to hear that our regular sponsor, Simon Says Stamp, has very kindly and generously offered to sponsor us for another year so we are able to offer you a truly fabby prize !

This fortnight our challenge is

New Beginnings/ Something New




For my card I have used the new January Simon Says Stamp Card Kit and also the brand new Simon Says Stamp Exclusives die "Falling Hearts"

The papers I used are Basic Grey "Serenade".  The card kit contains papers by Lily Bee.

My "something new" was the gorgeous new card kit and the Basic Grey Serenade pad !

We hope you can join us in our challenge and we look forward to seeing your projects !

Thank you so much for visit and have a great weekend.  Wrap up warm !

 

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Jo loving the colours you have used and the design is brilliant.
    Happy New Year to you.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Jo, I love your design and colours. Your details are fabulous - especially those beautiful falling hearts!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...