Wednesday 16 May 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Clean and Simple

Simon Says Stamp



I am up bright and breezy this morning - no idea what that is all about ! I think its because its so light now in the mornings and I'm not used to it yet. It's beautiful and sunny and would you believe, its white with frost ! What is happening with our weather ? I just hope we get a good Summer to make up for it !!

Well, its time again for another challenge over at Simon Says Challenge. We had lots of fabulous entries last week in our Sweet Tooth challenge and we hope you enjoy this one too.

 This week our challenge is CLEAN AND SIMPLE. So, you should be able to knock up a card in 5 minutes for this challenge ! ROFL !

 As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!


The Design Team are this week showcasing La La Land Crafts Stamps and Lawn Fawn Stamps.  If you have any of these, we would love to see them but you don't need to use them to enter this challenge.


For my card I used La La Land Watercan Marci and she has been coloured with Copics

The DP's are Crate Paper - Pretty Party and the little butterfly is also Crate Paper, from the chipboard accents sheet.

I used my Dymo machine for the sentiment.  I see that K&Company have released a similar machine for their Smash* range which is very similar to the one I have.  You can find it HERE

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing all your clean and simple cards !

I am entering my card into the following challenges :

Bunny Zoe Crafts - Anything Goes

Pile It On - Clean and Simple

2Sisters Challenge Blog - Make It Girly

Color Me Creative Copic Challenge Group - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for your visit and have a great Wednesday !



  

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo :-) I love thew image,,, she is lovely and your colouring is fabulous ! Love the sentiment too ,,,I need to get me one of those gadgets ,,, :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there hun, loving this soooooo much!!!! Fab choice of colours - just need the sunshine to go with it now
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jo, I love your design and your colouring of that little Marci is stunning.
    Will email you this week (tee-hee!!)

    love and hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!! I am totally in love with the layout of your gorgeous card, not to mention your colouring Jo, love love love..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable paper strip embellishments and I love the sentiment!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a very cute image. Love the colors that you have chosen and the simplicity of the card. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters make it girly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw your CAS card at Simon Says Stamp...had to stop by to tell you how darn cute it is...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...