Friday 11 May 2012

La La Land Crafts - Inspiration Friday - Hey Girlfriend !

Whooo hooo it's Friday and the weatherman said this morning that it should be dry and sunny ALL weekend ! Now won't that make a pleasant change ?!! I will be a busy bee though as I have some commissions for Cardmaking and Papercraft to get on with and I need to get my bum into gear !! 

So, as it's Friday, it's time for another La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday. This week our theme is "Hey Girlfriend !" and the DT are using the "Girlfriend" collection of stamps.


 I used "Shopping Ally" from the Girlfriend's collection and she has been coloured with Copics.  You can see a full list of the colours I used on the La La Land Crafts Blog

The papers are Pink Paislee "Spring Jubilee" and I machine stitched them all.

We hope you can join us this week and add your creation to our customer gallery.  You could be in with winning a prize if you do !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great Friday !

 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Jo! Love the image and gorgeous papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the colours and everything about your card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...