Wednesday 25 January 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes



Good morning ! Welcome to another Simon Says Challenge ! Thank you to everyone who joined in with our challenge last week. It was great to see so many of you try out Domi's sketch and it was interesting to see all your different ideas and how you used her sketch.

This week our theme is ANYTHING GOES ! The Design Team are this week showcasing ECHO PARK products. If you have any Echo Park products then we would love to see you use them but its not necessary to take part in our challenge.

The lucky winner will of course win that super duper $50 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store ! Thank's again Heidi for being so generous



Photobucket


The DP's I used are Echo Park "Yours Truly". I have machine stitched them all.

The image is another Stamping Bella "Ketto Fairy" and this little cutie is called "Dolly". She has been coloured with a mix of Copics and ProMarkers.

The ribbons and heart brad are from my stash. I used these pretty little heart pins.

The sentiment is from a new Hero Arts Stamp Set called "Say It All"

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week. The rest of the DT have made some amazing cards for you again this week so please hop over to the Challenge Blog and take a look !

I am entering the following challenges with my card :

Anything Goes Challenge Blog - To the One I Love

My Time to Craft - Favourite Embellishments (mine are ribbon, stitching and I love the pins and ornate corner I used !)

Oldie But Goodie Challenge - Have a Heart (I have had this Ketto Fairy stamp for quite a while now and I have used it before. After using a new Ketto Fairy last week, I went in search of this little cutie !)

Thank you for your visit and have a great day !


12 comments:

  1. Aww Jo this is adorable and absolutely gorgeous hunny, your colouring is fab :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, this is stunning! love the image and the layout beautiful background papers too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that black, white & red colour scheme. Reminds me so much of the 1980s! Great project. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this card Jo! Your colroing is amazing and it's just the sweetest card ever!
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Jo and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo, hope all well and all is going swimmingly!!!
    Such a brilliantly card, I love the design, fabulous colours with the dots and hearts and lovely details. The image is adorably and I love her stunning red dress.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image...and the DP you've chosen works perfectly.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Jo! I love the POP of red and the layout is really pretty!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one super card really beautiful image and super detail too bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs Cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, I especially love the layout and papers you've used! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jo - love this image and the stunning DP's
    Thanks for sharing it with us at AOBG this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...