Monday 5 December 2011

La La Land Crafts - December 2011 NEW RELEASE !

Good morning ! I am sooo excited to tell you of my fabby news ! I have been invited back as a full time, proper DT member of La La Land Crafts ! How fantastic is that ? I just adore their stamps and images and the team of gals I am working with are just amazing.

My first post as a fully fledged member is to tell you about our December New Release !

Here is my card I made for the New Release using Saluting Marci.


The DP's are My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday "Happy Days" and I machine stitched them all.

The image is Saluting Marci and these are the colours I used :

Skin : E13, E11, E000, E00, R20 and R21
Hair : E29, E27, E25, E23 and E35
T-Shirt : YG97, YG93 and E35 and E31
Shorts : E35 and E33
Boots : Promarkers Warm Grey 4, 3 and 2
Flag : R29 and Promarker Royal Blue

I made some dog tags using the MFT notched tag die and stamp set and a couple of Tim Holtz goodies !

If you're a follower of our Facebook Page, you may have seen some of these cuties already in digi form. But now they are available in the La-La Land Crafts STORE in rubber...right in time for the Holidays!!

First up, we have:

Saluting Luka (sentiments included)
Saluting Marci (sentiments included)




*Part of the proceeds from the sales of Saluting Marci and Saluting Luka stamps will be donated to Operation Write Home (OWH).

Next up we have:

Snowboard Luka
Snowboard Marci

Mod Marci



And finally we have ACCESSORIES for our cuties to sit on....can you say YIPPEE!!

Heart Chair
Garden Bench (sentiment included)
Suitcase Set (6 stamps)




To better showcase this new release the Design Team have made some amazing cards. If you hop over to the La La Land Crafts Blog, you can see what all the Designers have made and visit their blogs for further details.

We hope you enjoy these new stamps as much as we do!! We are especially excited that our Luka and Marci have things to sit on! Now head on over to the STORE right away to pick up your rubber stamps before they sell out.

We have some more exciting things coming up so check back on the La La Land Crafts Blog in a few hours for a fantabulous blog hop we are participating in!

Thank you for your visit today and I hope you like the new release as much as we all do !


4 comments:

  1. amazing card and the little details on Marci ... totally OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally fabulous card
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, Oh wow just so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo stunning Jo! The vintage style and colours look gorgeous and I love your fab colouring! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...