Thursday 29 September 2011

PaperPlay Challenges - White and One

Good afternoon ! and a very hot and sunny one it is too ! Why could we not have this weather when the kids were on holiday ?

It's time again for another PaperPlay Challenge and this week our theme is "White and One". The DT's projects are fantastic, a real inspiration.

I have been up against it these last few days and so decided to cheat and make something quick but it was also something I have wanted to try for a little while now, make a Christmas bauble ! I know this looks a lot nicer with patterned paper but I think this one has a "minimalist" look !!





I used white Core'dinations card and ran it through my Bug with a snowflake embossing folder.


The ribbon is from my stash


The brad is a BasicGrey brad.


We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing all your projects !


Thank you for popping over and have a great and sunny Thursday !


6 comments:

  1. Hi Jo~
    This ornament came out too too perfect... It is gorgeous - girlfriend... love the embossing on the white....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, love what you created for this challenge - such a wonderful idea. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo
    your christmas bauble is amazing! so effective
    hugs
    céline paperplay dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo - what an adorable bauble. The embossing is amazing....! have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...