Saturday 14 May 2011

BasicGrey Challenges - Mix & Match

Welcome to another BasicGrey Challenges.

I am running very late today due to the fact that Blogger has not been behaving itself and I've been running the girls around this morning for dancing and also a trip to A&E because we thought Izzy had broken her arm falling over this morning - what a nightmare.

Anyway, I am in a rush now because I'm due to be going out and everyone is sat waiting for me *blush*


We are having a challenge of mix and match this fortnight so mix and match Basic Grey products together. The DT have done an amazing job on their cards this fortnight and such an amazing inspiration to us all.

Here is my card. I will be back with details later !





The DP's are a mixture of BG Origins and Kioshi


The "postcard" I made using a Tim Holtz postcard header stamp and then little details from the Lili of the Valley postcard stamp


Tilda is "Secretive Tilda" and she has been coloured with a mixture of Copics and ProMarkers.


The flowers are a mixture of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts. I think the lace also came from Wild Orchid Crafts too.


The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.


I also stitched all the papers with my sewing machine.


Sorry I did not get back to you - I had a very busy weekend in the end !



Have a great Saturday !

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jo, I love your card, it's so pretty! The flowers are gorgeous and I really like the lace and 'post card' stamp! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the postcard stamp.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, now it's Sunday you still not back??? Hope Izzy is no worse for her ordeal!!
    Gorgeous card, love the postcard, cute Tilda, beautiful details how the Kioshi paper is perfect is perfect with it!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo - I'm running behind this week too!! Your card is fabulous!! Great colouring and the flowers are gorgeous too!! Love the postcard mat, especially!! Hugs, Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...