Saturday 13 November 2010

BasicGrey Challenges - Wings

Hello ! I hope you are all well ? I've had another busy week and I still haven't managed to shake off this cold, its driving me mad now ! Would you believe I still haven't unpacked my bags from the NEC ! Shameful !! The place where I work is in such a mess I just don't know where to start putting it all away. I need to give it a good sort out.

Here we are with another BasicGrey Challenge for you. This fortnight, our challenge is WINGS. We would like to see you use wings on your card in the form of angels, butterflies, dragonflies, birds, anything with wings ! Please also remember you do have to use at least one BasicGrey product on your card.







The DP's are a mixture of Capella and Wassail. The bunting has been made from a sheet of Wassail which is conveniently in triangle shapes ! I just had to attach them to the string and stick them to the card !!

The image is a gorgeous Hanglar I finally managed to get my hands on through e-bay (thank's Rach !). She has been coloured with ProMarkers. The sentiment is from a set by Waltzingmouse Stamps.

The lace is from my stash.

The vintage mistletoe is by Prima and the other flowers are from my stash.

I have edged some of the papers with Platinum stickles which are lovely and vintagey.

Sorry about the bad photo, it is so dark here at the moment with all these storms. The electric lights have been on all day long recently.

There is a fantastic prize of a $25 shopping spree from Simon Says Stamp for the lucky winner !

The rest of the DT's cards are just gorgeous, you must hop over to the BasicGrey Challenge Blog to look at them and join us in our challenge.

Thank you for your visit and for any comments you may leave. Have a fantastic weekend !

Love 'n' hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Very nice card))) Love the papers you used here - this looks gorgerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful!! I sooo regret not getting those hAnglars now, lol. Love how you mixed the paper lines so well and that vintage mistletoe is just fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous Jo. Love the stamping and the bunting looks great on this card!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jo, I love your image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jo, I thought I was a follower on your blog, but am mistaken, so have put my name in again. I already follow the Simon Says blogs
    Love your card BTW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jo and as always your colouring is perfect.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Hope that you feel better soon.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Jo - I just love everything about it, great lo, fantastic colours and scrumptious embellies. Fabulous little Hanglar!!
    Glad you got some.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...