Monday 18 October 2010

Guest Designer for A Pocket Full of Posies


Ahhh this is my last card as Guest Designer for A Pocket Full of Posies. Thank you so much ladies for having me on your team for October, I have loved it.

This fortnight, the challenge is "Champagne and Roses" so a celebration card, it can be for any type of celebration.

The lucky winner will win a $10 voucher from The Pixie Cottage !



The DP's are the gorgeous Websters Pages which I have distressed the edges of and I went round them with a gold leaf pen.

The image is "Secretive Tilda" and she has been coloured with ProMarkers.

The flowers are Prima flowers and everything else is from my stash !

The rest of the DT's cards are just amazing, a real inspiration.

We look forward to seeing your celebration cards.

Thank you for your visit and for any comments you may leave.

Take care and have a good week and I hope to be back soon !

Love 'n' hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jo this is another stunning card! Love the DP and that Tilda is so cute! So glad you joined us as a guest as now Im a follower of your stunning work and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Jo, the papers are delish and that Tilda image is beautiful..... gorgeous layout too!
    Big hugs, T xxx
    P.S. How many sleeps now? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, the papers are gorgeous as is everything else
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so stunning Jo, love the colours and LO x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning Jo and the papers are so delish and love the idea of a gold leaf pen (must have lol) love the colours and the image is beautiful.
    You give me so much inspiration thank you.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, this is soooo beautiful, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are always so gorgeous, with all the details and layers and such!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious - I love the layers and the distressing, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this image really pops and I love how you used the text.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...