Monday 20 September 2010

Winner - Blog Candy # 26

I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting for the winner of my Basic Grey Blog Candy. We had a very quickly organised weekend away in our new caravan and somehow, drawing the winner of my Blog Candy got forgotten with a hundred other things I should have done over the weekend !

We had a lovely time though, the weather was kind to us and I think we managed to suss everything out in the end. I never realised there was so much to learn ! I was left a little deflated when a couple arrived ½ hour after we did on the site and while we were still reading through the instruction manual to make sure we had done everything we should have been doing, they were watching TV with a cuppa in their hand and guess what ? they even had their awning up ! My hubby assures me that WILL be us one day !!

Anyway, onto the moment you have all been waiting for. The winner of my blog candy is....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers: 14 - Orit

Timestamp: 2010-09-20 10:31:22 UTC

Many congratulations and enjoy your goodies !


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great news to hear after a long and crazy day at work. Thank you and simon says so much - I love basic grey so much ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...