Saturday 3 April 2010

BasicGrey Challenges


Happy Easter ! Looks like that poor Easter bunny is going to get a soaking this year poor chap. We went to an Easter party at a friend's house yesterday afternoon and the kids got soaked on the egg hunt. Still, they enjoyed it and the chocolate went down very well !

Sorry I haven't been around much. Life is still hectic and Fizzy hasn't been well again this week. I'm hoping she is now on the mend. I have been doing a small amount of crafting but I have to keep them secret at the moment which is a big shame. I'm also itching to get my hands on my NEC goodies for a play. Can you believe that most of my stamps remain untouched ?

Anyway, we have a gorgeous sketch by Martine for you to play with over at BasicGrey Challenges this week.



This is my take on Martine's gorgeous sketch :




I don't think I could have used anymore BasicGrey products if I tried on this card !!

The DP's are BasicGrey "Green at Heart".

The image is a Claudia & Company stamp called "Puddle Jumpers - Emma" and she has been coloured with ProMarkers.

I had a bit of a spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp store when I saw all these new gorgeous BasicGrey embellies to go with the new papers and they are, self adhesive ribbon, the little buttons, the canvas tag, the felt and material flower and I also bought some stitched brads but I couldn't find a place for these on this card !!

The rest of the DT's cards are amazing. You must hop over and go and take a peek.

Don't forget my BasicGrey blog candy. This will be coming to an end later today when I shall post the winner and post another one for you to enter. To enter, just click on the photo in my sidebar and that will take you directly to the post.

Have a fabulous weekend and break and I hope the sun starts to shine to put a smile on our faces.

Thank you for your visit and for any comments you may leave. They always mean so much especially when I'm struggling to find the time to play.

Don't forget the children's challenge over at Simon Says Challenge especially if your little ones are getting bored of the school holiday's already !

Take care and hope to see you soon !


10 comments:

  1. Morning Jo! :)

    Such a fabby card.. loving the colours and papers plus superduper image girl!!!

    Have a fabulous Easter hun and don't eat too much chocolate!!!!

    Hugs, Marlene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jo. Fabby image and those papers are gorgeous.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo! I so love the bright colours and these papers look fabulous! Have a lovely Easter weekend! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, ooooh such pretty colors!!! Such a beautiful card!!!
    I hope you have a wonderful Easter!!!
    Big hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card!!!
    Happy Easter to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did Jo, and your image is adorable! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a cutie! Fabulous colours - those papers are delish!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, what a cutie! Fabulous colours - those papers are delish!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo, I'm back in blogland at last - it's seems to have been ages since I was last here.
    Love your card with the strong bold 'Green at Heart' papers. What a cutie of an image, love the expression on that rabbit's face, and your stunning details.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Jo! I used that range too-I really like these colours. Your image is so cute too-perfect for these papers.

    Anthea xo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...