Sunday 15 March 2009

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #4

Good evening !

Yes, I am back in the land of the living with a clear head ! Thank you all so much for your kind words, I appreciated them but didn't deserve them seeing as it was self inflicted ! teehehehee

I had a lovely afternoon, the weather has been glorious and so the girls and I made our way over to Bradford on Avon where we played on the park, walked by the river, Ski looked for ducks while Fizzy ate the bread for them ! and then we walked back along the canal. Poor Fizzy was so exhausted her eyes were fighting to stay open while she was having her tea and gave up in the end and had an early night !

Anyway, Kaboodle Doodles ! This week we have a lovely sketch for you to follow which was designed by Andrea.

This is my take on the sketch :




Very simple - just like me really !

The base card is a scalloped card from Little Claire Designs

The gold papers are from the "Old" kit at Kaboodle Doodles.

The image is from "Bubbles and Squeak", Daisy and Dandelion stamps which I have stamped in Versafine vintage sepia. The sentiment is from the same set.

The ribbon is from my stash and the teddy bear charm is from e-bay.

I hope you enjoy using this sketch as much as we did and I look forward to seeing your take on it too.

Early night for me too I think.

Take care and see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. I love this card, love the colours too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Jo, fab card sweetie! Love how you have stamped the bear, it gives it a realy vintage/sepia look!
    Glad that you feel better LOL!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jo, I love the scalloped shape and the colours work beautifully!
    Bet you'll be off for an early night after being so naughty last night, heh? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Jo, the colours are great and I love the cute bear! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card Jo.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww isnt this image soo cute :), fabulous card jo



    Martine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...