Saturday 3 January 2009

New Year, New Award !


Wow, I've just received this award from Rica. I am so thrilled and excited to receive this award from such a talented lady. I think a lot of us already know Rica's blog but if you don't, its a "must see blog" so please go and have a look to see just how talented Rica is.

Here are the rules:

Publish the Award on your blog

Link the person from whom you have received the Award

Pass it on to as many as you like

Link these people on your blog

Leave a message on the blogs that you have nominated


Personally, I would like to leave it to everyone and especially those who follow my blog and leave me the lovely comments that I receive but I shall nominate a few special people and these are :




Take care,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie, I will try and get on my blog, Hope you are well, HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jo, lovely suprise :) Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...