Monday 10 November 2008

Christmas Village



Another Christmas card !

To make this card I used :

Red card from The Papermillshop covered with acetate and stamped with an Inkadinkado snowflake stamp in white Stazon.

Silver card which I embossed with my swiss dots Cuttlebug folder

White card embossed with Winter House Cuttlebug Folder

The ribbon is from my stash

The Poinsettias are from a garland being sold by Tesco ! The garland is 1.8m long and the Poinsettias are attached to wool so they are very easy to remove. I think it cost me £3 but there are loads of Poinsettias on there.

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the red on this card. It's fab. The poinsettias look wonderful, excellent recycling Jo!

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jo, I love this embossed image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so stylish Jo. Lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo
    Doesn't that folder just make a great card - gorgeous papers to use with it!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...