Sunday 12 October 2008

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge # 7 - Tags

"This week we thought we would give you something a little different to make - a tag. This can be any sort of tag you like, large, small, round, rectangular, funny shape etc. Let your imaginations run wild !! As usual, you can use any papers, embellishments etc. you like, they do not have to be from Kaboodle Doodle but if you do, you will be entered into the draw TWICE !"

This is the tag that I have made :



I made this tag using the new Halloween kit which can be purchased through Kaboodle Doodles. This kit is great because not only do you have a choice of lots of different papers but also lots of ghouls and ghosts, pumpkins, sweets and tickets and sentiments to choose from.

The Penny Black image was given to me by my friend Jen and I coloured it using distress inks.

I cut the lettering on my Cricut.

The ribbon is from my stash.

I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you come up with.

Have a spooky and bat-tacular time !!

4 comments:

  1. fantastic work jo, i just love the image and the letters you have used really stand out.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag ,love the images and the papers ,brilliant ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant work hun this tag is such fun well done xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...