Saturday 20 September 2008

Many apologies

Many, many apologies for being such a bad blogger this week. Back to school the children go and into the house come the illnesses again ! I have a very poorly little girl currently sat on my lap who is full of cold and has lots of teeth all fighting to break through. Anyone who has children will know that its a exhausting business especially when they are ill and all I've wanted to do when they have gone to bed is flake out on the sofa myself and I've been feeling under the weather myself too.

Never mind, I hope everything gets back to normal in the next few days and I can start making again without having an extra pair of arms to help me !

Thank you to Jen for tagging me. I shall have to have a think about some answers for you !

Take care and keep well !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...