Saturday 20 September 2008

Crafts Beautiful Card Swap




The Crafts Beautiful forum held a card swap and the themes were either numbers or new home. I decided to make a new home card as I've not made one of these before and I had a good guinea pig as my card was going to my friend Zoe ! She says she loves it (I hope she is telling the truth and not just being kind !).

To make this card I used :

BasicGrey "Mellow" papers (oooh these are sooo scrummy !)

Image by Pink Petticoat and painted with Whispers pens

BasicGrey brown button and olive green cord from stash. The key was from a bag of charms from my stash.

The lace was also from my stash.

The flowers were a pressie from my friend Lyndsey and came all the way from the USA ! The brads are BasicGrey brads.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...