Saturday 26 July 2008

Edwin and his Graffiti Wall



I have loads of boys birthdays in August and so I have made a start on all their cards. I just had to use Edwin, his brick wall and the graffiti "Happy Birthday". These stamps are just perfect for these cards.

To make this card I used :

Brown card from The Papermillshop

Basic Grey "Archaic" patterned paper

Stamps are Magnolia Edwin with cap, brick wall and graffiti "Happy Birthday" and also Papermania clear Christmas stamp set for the tags and arrows.

Brads from Papermania

Clear ribbon with stars on is "Extreme Boy" Transparency Ribbonz by Junkitz from Sassycrafts.

2 comments:

  1. He is fantastic Jo, a very good stamp for boys, they are always so hard to do cards for aren't they!
    Love the graffiti wall too! Caroline (cupcakedaft) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...