Saturday 19 July 2008

ABC Challenge - C is for Charms



Wow, where has the time gone ? I have been really busy crafting this week but unfortunately I'm not able to show any of it yet (it would spoil some surprises !!). Today I decided to do something different and enter one of the challenges. My inspiration for the layout of my card came from a sketch on Ismaki.

This is my card for the ABC Challenge and this week the letter is C and the theme is "Charms".

I used to make this card :

Laura Ashley Contemporary patterned papers.

Swinging Tilda and her swing coloured with watercolour pencils

Flowers from Poppicrafts

Butterfly charm from Bijoux Beads

Sentiment made using Studio G alphabet stamps and Colorbox fluid chalks


10 comments:

  1. beautiful card thanks for joining in this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love Tilda and the backing papers. Great charm. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! love the colors and the use of the butterfly charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with such lovely subtle colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, jo....oh, and i have something for you on m yblog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous card Jo. I love the papers you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Boots ... Tilda looks so pretty on her swing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats Goergeous hun, Love those Laura Ashley papers and you used them so well, stunning :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo that is such a lovely card. It's so cute and the colurs work really well. Fab work hun
    Vamp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...